The Roving Cyberpunk Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ms Rose's Diary

Go down

Ms Rose's Diary Empty Ms Rose's Diary

Post by Kiara-Rose Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:17 am

So, I get a phone call from a girl of mine from the inside. Crazy stuff. She says she can get me this job. They asked for every detail inside my history from the moment I was born. I get assigned to her team and what do you know, things go south and I'm not even there one day. What the hell? This isn't cool.
Kiara-Rose
Kiara-Rose

Back to top Go down

Ms Rose's Diary Empty Re: Ms Rose's Diary

Post by Kiara-Rose Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:37 am

So now that I have had time to think, I think it's time to jump out of this scene. I got a call from my home girl, got me this job. I get put on her team and BAM! The warehouse we were chillin' in got blown up. We figured out the job we were suppose to be working was just a hit assignment, to take OUR lives. I know, it kind of seems suspicious that I show up and the warehouse gets blown up. I don't know whats going through these peoples minds about me but I don't think its good. I don't know, I just have to keep on treckin. I also need to work on my lock pick skills and my driving skills. Whats a thief who can't drive or pick locks going to do.
Kiara-Rose
Kiara-Rose

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum