The Roving Cyberpunk Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fusion Times Blog

2 posters

Go down

Fusion Times Blog Empty Fusion Times Blog

Post by Admin Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:50 pm

Don't Believe the Hype

I know the city is talking about the explosions of last night were some sort of controlled demolition project. It's total bullshit! The locations had nothing apparently connecting them, not even the types of places! Oh and get this lovely little tidbit. Yours truly has done some checking around with a few friends of mine and guess what...The city didn't even own those properties.

I managed to trace down the name the properties were bought under and found nothing more than a ghost. An empty shell. Sound suspicious? It gets better!

Remember the Pharmatech story? 'Assaulted by Chromers' my aching ass! An inside source gave me video from the scene. I saw a group of people coming in, dressed like janitors. Not so strange, right? The place was staffed by automated cleaning systems. Why the hell would they need meatsack cleaners?! Smells like a setup to me. One of the janitors places a call after doing some shenanigans and then the place gets blown to hell.

But this isn't the end of the weirdness in this town. Man oh man these are exciting times. Word on the street is we've got not one, not two, but three pro hitters in town. Salivate over this, gatos! The infamous Jackman is rumored to be in town on a job with some big muckity mucks from the Executive Zone. The rumors aren't exactly clear on who hired him but MY money is on Arasaka. I hear tell they lost some big, super secret military project and they are faaar from happy about it. What exactly the project is, or was, I haven't got the foggiest but the head of the project seems to have just vanished. We all know what that means around this town.

The other two is that mysterious pair that go by the names of Passion and Paine. My contacts have told me that these two aren't so much just killers, but more to the point, beings of complete and utter chaos. They live on it, thrive on it. Well look at the last couple of days and it's pretty damn clear why they'd be showing up! I've got a nice image of both of these ladies and lemme tell you....HOT! Hell, these two are exactly how I imagine my death, just not quite yet. Some brave soul shot these all over the net, but I wouldn't count on them living for too long!

Oh! Also, you might not have noticed it, but the ads for some company called "Problem Solvers Inc" have up and disappeared. Not a hint of them in any of the screamsheets anywhere. Might've just been a dick agency that got whacked by some cops for stepping in their turf but what's weird is, there's no trace of the company anywhere.

Well shit! Some choomba's dancing on my wire, so I've gotta split. Infodump your tidbits to the usual place, until next time!

Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name: Your 'Friendly' GM
Role:

https://trcg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Fusion Times Blog Empty Re: Fusion Times Blog

Post by Preacher Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:38 am

To everyone:

This is a smart guy. I like him. i wonder if we should tell him. LOL
Preacher